Keit Pentus-Rosimannus is the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Estonia as of 26 January 2021. She is a member of the Estonian Reform Party.
Keit Pentus-Rosimannus was born on 3 March 1976 in Tallinn. She is married. In 1998, Pentus-Rosimannus joined the Estonian Reform Party. She is the Vice-Chairman of the party.
Employment history and career
- From 2016–2021, she was a member of the 13th and 14th Riigikogu, a member of the Foreign Affairs Committee, and a member of the European Union Affairs Committee.
- From 2014–2015, she was the Minister of Foreign Affairs.
- From 2011–2014, she was the Minister of the Environment.
- From 2007–2011, she was a member of the 11th Riigikogu, a member of the Finance Committee, a member of the European Union Affairs Committee, and the Vice Chairman of the Riigikogu.
- From 2005–2007, she was the Head of the Prime Minister’s Office.
- From 2003–2005, she was the Elder of Tallinn City Centre.
- From 2001–2003, she was the Adviser to the Minister of Justice and the Minister of Foreign Affairs.
- From 1997–1999, she was an Interviewer at AS EMOR.
Keit Pentus-Rosimannus graduated from Tallinn University in 2000 with a degree in public administration and European Union relations and received a master’s degree in international law and diplomacy from Tufts University in the United States of America in 2020.
In undertaking to perform the duties of a member of the Government of the Republic, I am aware that I shall bear responsibility in this office before the Republic of Estonia and my conscience. I solemnly swear to remain faithful to the constitutional order of the Republic of Estonia and to devote my strength to securing the welfare and future of the people of Estonia.
26. January 2021, Tallinn