Kert Kingo was the Minister of Foreign Trade and Information Technology for the Republic of Estonia from of 16 May 2019 to 25 October 2019. She was a member of the Conservative People's Party of Estonia.
Kert Kingo was born on 5 March 1968, in Tartu, and is married. She is the party chair for the Tartu and Jõgeva counties district.
Employment history and career
- In 2019, she was a member of the 14th Riigikogu until her appointment as a minister.
- During the period 2011-2017, she was a lawyer at the Tax and Customs Board.
- During the period 2006-2011, she conducted criminal proceedings in the Police and Border Guard Board.
- During the period 2004-2006, she was an administrator in Credit Department of AS SEB Liising.
- During the period 2001-2004, she was a detective with the South Prefecture.
Kert Kingo graduated in 2001 with a degree in law from the Tallinn School of Economics. She speaks Estonian, English and Russian.