Rene Kokk was the Minister of the Environment of the Republic of Estonia as of 29 April 2019 untill 7 November 2020. He is a member of the Conservative People’s Party of Estonia.
Rene Kokk was born on 4 March 1980. He lives in a partnership and is a father of two. Kokk became a member of the Conservative People’s Party in 2015 and serves as Deputy Chairman of the Harju and Rapla County regions. He has been recognised with the Medal of merits of the Estonian Defence League, bronze (2008) and silver (2015).
- As of 2013, he has served as board member of Jarex Invest OÜ.
- In 2012–2013, he was the Chief Executive Officer of Tavex OÜ.
- In 2003–2010, he was board member of Anrema Grupp OÜ and in 2006–2010, their Chief Executive Officer.
- As of 2001, he has been a board member of RME Invest OÜ.
- In 1999–2002, he was the Chief Executive Officer of construction and forestry of Tavex OÜ.
Rene Kokk graduated from the Kehtna Higher School of Agriculture in rural construction in 1999 and from the Estonian University of Life Sciences in agricultural economics and management in 2007. Speaks Estonian, German, and Russian.